Saturday 7 December 2013

Wow. I suck at blogging.

Hello everybody. I really do apologise for not blogging. I have just been stupidly lazy these past couple of months. Which is not good.

I'm going to start blogging again regularly now and hopefully, (fingers crossed), I'll stick with it. In this post, I'm going to talk about my recent achievement, me being bigheaded and all.

* Drumroll please! *

I have made it to the national finals of The Poetry Games! Basically, it's this big poetry competition for young writers (such as myself) where you submit a poem for the chance to be published in a regional anthology. The editors then pick a finalist from each region to compete in the final, where the poets have to turn their poem into a video. I have done that, and the voting has gone live, and I'm massively behind on votes. I would really appreciate your support in this competition. The website is:

http://www.youngwriters.co.uk/poetry-games-voting.php

You can vote once a day until mid January so please vote every day for me. I'll give you lots of cookies :3 (::)

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your support. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment